字體:  

出國不用憂 出入境常用英語匯總

altis 發表於: 2012-5-07 12:29 來源: ADJ網路控股集團


  ——飛機上英語 ——

  (出示登機證給服務人員) 我的座位在那裏?

  Where is my seat?


  我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?

  Can I put my baggage here ?


  是否可替我更換座位?

  Could you change my seat, please?


  我是否可將座位向後傾倒?(向后座的乘客說)

  May I recline my seat?


  我是否可抽煙?

  May I smoke?


  需要什麼飲料嗎?

  What kind of drinks do you have?


  機上提供那些飲料?

  What kind of drinks do you have?


  咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。

  We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.




  晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚?

  Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?


  請給我加水威士忌。

  Scotch and water, please.


  請給我牛肉。

  Beef, please.


  我覺得有些冷(熱)。

  I feel cold (hot).


  請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

  May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?


  機上有中文報紙或雜誌嗎?

  Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?


  我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?

  I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?


  還有多久到達倫敦?

  How much longer does it take to get to London?


  這班班機會準時到達嗎?

  Will this flight get there on time?


  我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。

  I’m anxious about my connecting flight.


  請告訴我如何填寫這張表格?

  Could you tell me how to fill in this form?


  ——行李遺失 ——


  我在何處可取得行李?


  Where can I get my baggage?


  我找不到我的行李。


  I can’t find my baggage.


  這是我的行李票。


  Here is my claim tag.


  是否可麻煩緊急查詢?


  Could you please check it urgently?


  你總共遺失了幾件行李?


  How many pieces of baggage have you lost?


  請描述你的行李。


  Can you describe your baggage?


  它是一個中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。


  It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.


  它是一個上面係有我名牌的大型皮制黑藍色行李箱。


  It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.


  它是一個茶色小旅行袋。


  It’s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown.


  我們正在調查,請稍等一下。


  Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.


  我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必 須填份行李遺失報告。


  We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.


  請和我到辦公室。


  Would you come with me to the office?


  多快可找到?


  How soon will I find out?


  一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。


  Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.


  若是今天無法找到行李,你如何幫我?


  How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today?


  我想要購買過夜所需的用品。


  I’d like to purchase what I need for the night.


  ——入境英語 ——


  麻煩請給我你的護照。


  May I see your passport, please?


  這是我的護照。


  Here is my passport / Here it is.


  旅行的目的為何?


  What’s the purpose of your visit?


  觀光(公務、學習)。


  Sightseeing (Business、Study).


  在哪個學校?


  Which University?


  學習什麼課程?


  What course will you take?


  預計在英國停留多久?


  How long will you be staying in the UK?


  預計停留約1年。


  I plan to stay for about 1 year.


  我只是過境而已。


  I’m just passing through.


  今晚即動身前往日內瓦。


  I am leaving for Geneva tonight.


  將在那兒住宿?


  Where are you staying?


  我將住在學校公寓。


  I will stay at accommodation on campus.


  隨身攜帶多少現金?


  How much money do you have with you?


  大約8000英鎊。


  I have 8000 pounds.


  祝你玩得愉快。


  Good. Have a nice day.


  文章來源:滬江英語