字體:  

長假後的十句"麻煩"英語

Kelly 發表於: 2011-6-10 12:06 來源: ADJ網路控股集團


春節是孩子們最高興的時候了,親戚家的小孩聚在一起跑來跑去放鞭炮,玩得不亦樂乎。

 

但是大人們對比較皮的孩子總是格外注意,出去玩之前總要告誡他“別惹是生非”,現在我們來學習一下如何用英語表達惹事生非吧!

 

1. John, if you don't learn how to keep your nose clean, you're going to end up in jail.

  約翰,如果你再惹是生非,你總有一天會坐牢的。

  

2. Let sleeping dog lie.

  別惹麻煩。

  

3. My brother is ill-tempered, and always stirs up trouble.

  我弟弟的脾氣很暴躁,常惹是生非。

  

4. Don't always try to start somethingwhen everything is running smoothly.

  當一切都進行得很順利時,不要總想惹是生非。

  

5. Don't trouble troublestill trouble troubles you!

  不要自找麻煩,除非麻煩來找你。

  

 

6. Don't ask for trouble. You'd better run away.

  你最好還是走吧,別自找麻煩!

  

7. He hasn't made a lot of changes to the team since taking over as head coach, figuring if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

  他當主教練之後,並未對該隊做什麼大改變,可能他是覺得”沒事兒不要亂動”吧。

  

8. Do not get involved with politics. That'sborrowing trouble.

  不要涉足政界,那簡直是自找麻煩。

  

9. I don't want to make trouble, but I have a few suggestions that could make things work more smoothly.

  我不是想惹是生非,只是想提幾個建議使事情更順利地進行。

  

10. Don't go looking for trouble.

  別沒事找事。