字體:  

Twitter 推特上最流行的分手短信

lancer 發表於: 2012-3-13 15:34 來源: ADJ網路控股集團



  It's a cold way to give someone the heave-ho but it's becoming all the more common - and as 2012 gets underway it seems many people are clearing the decks and starting afresh.


  說分手總是有點殘忍,不過現在也變得越來越普遍了。2012來了,許多人也打算要揮別過去重新開始了。



  Here are some of the most popular texts we've seen on Twitter, but what would you send?

  下面就是我們蒐羅的推特上最流行的分手短信。如果是你,你會寫些什麼呢?

  "It's Not You It's Me."

  “不是你的問題,是我的問題。”

  (標準分手開場白啊...)


  "I'm sure you've met my new girlfriend, she's been your best friend for 8 years."

  “我相信你一定見過我的新女友了,她可是你八年來最好的朋友。”

  (這個也太不厚道了!)

  "My hamster just passed away, I just need some space right now."

  "我養的倉鼠剛剛去世了,所以我現在需要一點空間。"

  (這倉鼠和唐伯虎家的小強有得一拼!)


  "The only thing worse than being alone, is being with you."

  “這世上只有一件事情比單身一人更糟糕,那就是和你在一起。”

  (這個忒狠了點吧?多傷人自尊啊?) 


  "Have I told you lately how much I am in love with you? No? Think about it, have a great life."

  “我最近有沒有跟你說過我有多愛你?沒有吧?想想這是為什麼。記得要好好活下去。”

  (這是反轉劇嗎?)


  "My new years resolution is to get an upgrade in everything. So..."

  “我的新年計劃就是一切都要重新升級,所以...”

  (一切盡在不言中...)

  "My husband just got back from jail."

  “我老公馬上就要出獄了。”

  (這是哪個大哥的女人吧?)


  "You're not Canadian. This isn't going to work out."

  “你不是加拿大人,所以一切都玩完了。”

  (這句是萬能句式啊,只要改個國籍就成。)

  "...So you wanna tell me about your 7 kids?"

  “所以,你想跟我聊你的七個孩子是嗎?”

  (七個孩紙?這是在演白雪公主和七個小矮人嗎?)


  "We need to talk... "

  “我們談一談吧。”

  (先抑後揚的句式,後面一般都是上面第一句話“不是你的問題,是我的問題。”)